Partner – EIC
Joe is the founding partner of Enterprise Incubator & Consultancy LLP, Kin Group’s dedicated compliance consulting firm.
Joe has significant experience assisting small and medium sized enterprises across the full spectrum of financial services to meet their day-to-day compliance requirements. Joe began his compliance career by conducting compliance monitoring of appointed representatives and helping them to achieve their own direct FCA authorisation.
Joe then worked for two other regulatory consultancies, where he was responsible for assisting clients with a wide variety of regulatory issues, including:
- Applications (including direct authorisations, variations of permission and changes in control)
- Regulatory reporting via GABRIEL and Connect
- External compliance health-checks
- Designing and issuing policies and procedures
- Pre-transaction regulatory due diligence
- Product design and structuring
- Compliance training
- Reviewing financial promotions
Prior to moving into compliance, Joe spent several years in the British Army as a soldier in the Royal Military Police, where he served around the world, including Bosnia, Kosovo and Afghanistan. Joe also worked as a complex case investigator in the public sector, dealing with complaints against central government departments and agencies.Back to Our Team