Our usage of cookies
This page explains our policy regarding the usage of cookies on this website. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Some examples of cookie usage are:
- Storing information to personalise the website to your requirements
- A website that sells things may use a cookie to record items you have in a shopping basket
- Cookies can be used to record users behaviour on a website, for example to record the pages they have viewed
There are two different types of cookie that can be placed in your browser by a website:
- Session cookies are only used for the period you use the website. They are deleted when you close your web browser. A new cookie would then be placed in your web browser if you were to visit the same website again in the future.
- Persistent cookies remain in your browser once you have left the site and closed your web browser. The next time you visit the site the information in the cookie will be used to ensure the website works as set up at the previous visit, for example to display certain things on the homepage. Persistent cookies will expire if the website that set them is not visited again within a certain time.
We use a Google Analytics cookie on our website to record website usage in order to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is collected in a way which does not identify anyone, we do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website, and we do not share this information with anyone.
How to manage cookies
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage or delete them, visit the About Cookies website.
You can choose to block the cookies that are sent by the Kin Capital website, however you must be aware that doing so may mean that parts of the site may not work correctly.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies:
These are used by Google Analytics to track traffic to and usage of our website. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone, we do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website, and we do not share this information with anyone.
These cookies contain a randomly generated number as a client identifier and expire after 24 hours.
This cookie keeps our website secure from bots and hacks by helping in maintaining a safe environment for our visitors. It expires when you leave our website.Back to Disclosures