Are you not curently regulated by the FCA, but know that you will need to become regulated? Whilst becoming directly authorised might be a solution, this isn’t always the best approach. Most of our clients start out as ‘Appointed Representatives’ (AR) with Kin Fund Services acting as the FCA regulatory ‘umbrella’. To find out more about what an AR is and how to become one…we have put together short video explaining what an Appointed Representative is for you here.
- Kin Group acquires Company Secretarial business Derringtons 9 June 2021
- Science Creates Ventures closes new VC Fund 8 April 2021
- What is an Appointed Representative? 26 November 2020
- Find out more about Kin Fund Services – in our new video 26 November 2020
- Kin Fund Services – lift off! 26 November 2020