What is an Appointed Representative?

By 26 November 2020 No Comments

Are you not curently regulated by the FCA, but know that you will need to become regulated? Whilst becoming directly authorised might be a solution, this isn’t always the best approach. Most of our clients start out as ‘Appointed Representatives’ (AR) with Kin Fund Services acting as the FCA regulatory ‘umbrella’. To find out more about what an AR is and how to become one…we have put together short video explaining what an Appointed Representative is for you here.